Wednesday 22 March 2017

I'm going on an Easter Egg hunt!

Good evening crafty friends and hope this post finds you fit and well. Sorry for my slight absence over the last week and a half - I was covering at work for my colleague and then had a surprise 50th Birthday Party planned for Papa Mia who hit the big Five-O last weekend. You might find you get a "post fest" from me, as I try (desperately) to catch up with everything!

It's the second chance to see DT inspiration using Wendy's March Releases over at All Dressed Up, and here are the new images:


Top left is Flowers for Mum, top right is Clunk Clunk, bottom left is Feeling Spoilt and bottom right is Pretty Bonnet and they are all available now over at the All Dressed Up Digital Stamps Etsy store.

I've been given Pretty Bonnet to play with, and here is my inspiration for you:


My card recipe is as follows:
  • Card base - is Centura Pearl Snow White Silver which I have cut, scored and folded to make a 15cm square card base
  • Paper - is from a retired digital paper collection by Summer at Summertime Designs called It's a Spring Thing. I've used this pretty Floral Paper.
  • Image - is the very sweet Pretty Bonnet by Wendy at All Dressed Up Digital Stamps. I have brought this cutie and her fluttery friend to life using my Spectrum Noir Markers in the listed colours, before die cutting it using my largest Sizzix Framelits Ovals die.
    • Skin - FS2, FS3, FS4, TN4, FS8 (Blush)
    • Hair - TN3, EB3, EB8
    • Basket - BO1, BO2, BO3, BO4
    • Dress - AP1, AP2, AP3, AP4, GB3
    • Hat - AP1, AP2, AP3, AP4, IB3, BGR4
    • Flowers - GB3, IG1, IG2, CG3, LG5
    • Eggs - RB1, GB3, AP2, CG3, IB3
    • Butterfly - AP1, TN3
  • Banner - is a Die'sire Classique die called Traditional Bunting which I have used to cut the Blue Paper from It's a Spring Thing paper collection
  • Ribbon - is from my stash and I've wrapped some around my paper as well as making a bow.

I hope I've inspired you to head over to All Dressed Up Digital Stamps and treat yourself to this image, but if you're in need of any further inspiration then do head over to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog where my very talented teamies have made some gorgeous creations with this wonderul images. Don't forget we're also hosting our current challenge Anything Goes with an All Dressed Up Image which ends on 14th April. Our Facebook team-mates are hosting their own challenge 1 - 2 - 3 with an All Dressed Up Image on the All Dressed Up Facebook Page until the end of March, and you can combine your entries with both challenges.

I'll be back a little later to link this cutie up to some challenges.

Hope you have a lovely evening!

Hugs, Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x