Good afternoon friends and hope you are having a nice weekend!
I have been doing a bit of blog housekeeping and tidying up of photos on my camera, and realised that I made this card a couple of weeks ago for youngest Bambino to take with her to a Birthday sleepover (why are they called that when we know that the children get no sleep whatsoever? Perhaps they should be called No-Sleepovers! ;) !) so I thought it was high time that this gorgeous fairy got blogged.
My card recipe is as follows:
- Card base - is a pre-made 14.8cm square card in white
- Design Papers - come from a mini kit by Marisa Lerin at Pixel Scrapper Digital Scrapbooking called Sisters Always. I have used Notebook Paper 01 as the base layer and then Hearts 19 Paper - Sisters
- Image - is called Christmas Present and she is by Wendy at All Dressed Up Digital Stamps. Bambino and I thought that this fairy is so beautiful, it's shame that she should be relegated to Christmas so she's had an airing as a Birthday present fairy! I brought this image to life using my Spectrum Noir Pens in the listed colours, before die cutting her using one of my Die'sire Essentials Rectangles dies.
- Skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, FS3, TN4, CR1
- Hair - TN2, EB2, EB6, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Clear Overlay
- Dress & Shoes - BP1, BP3, BP4, BP6
- Wings - BP1, BP2, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Clear Overlay
- Ribbons - CG1, CG2, CG3, OR1, OR2, OR3, IG2, IG4, IG7
- Boxes - IG1, IG2, Blender Pen
- Sentiment - is from a set included with Issue 6 of Crafter's Inspiration Magazine. I stamped this directed onto the tag from Marisa's Sisters Always kit before punching a hole in the tag and threading through some satin edged organdie ribbon from my stash.
- Bow - is tied from the same satin edged organdie ribbon using the bow maker on my Ultimate Pro
Rumour has it that all the girls at the sleepover were quite impressed by my talent and didn't realise that I made cards!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Challenge 49 - Anything Goes with an ADU image at All Dressed Up Challenges
- February 2016 Challenge - Hearts at All Dressed Up Facebook Page
Hope you have a good start to the week, especially on the leap day tomorrow! Take care.
Hugs, Helen x