Wednesday 15 June 2016

A very Feminine Card

Good morning crafty friends and hope that this post finds you well - hugs winging their way to anyone who needs them.




It's new challenge time at Feeling Sketchy and we've got a lovely sketch for you this time, with plenty of possibilities. We've also got a lovely sponsor and it's Nikki from Polkadoodles who is offering our lucky winner from this challenge a prize pack!




So here's the sketch we'd like you to use as the inspiration for your project this time:



And here's my take on it:


As you can see, I've rotated the sketch by 90° and rather than using different Design Papers for the border, I've used an embossing folder.

My card recipe is as follows:

I hope I've inspired you to come over to Feeling Sketchy and join in with our sketch challenge - don't forget that you can rotate the sketch, change the element shapes etc. ... we just need to see that our sketch is the basis for your project!

Hope you have a great day!

Hugs, Helen

1 comment:

  1. lovely card Helen - great embossing! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x