Monday 30 March 2015

Exciting News!

Good morning friends!

Hope you are all well. It's nearly the end of term for us (phew!) ... the students break up tomorrow and staff finish on Thursday and boy am I ready for a holiday as this term has been full of sickly students and very strange accidents.

No "make" from me today, although I have made another little "mini" card from the wonderful Sugar & Spice CD Rom and completed a commissioned card which I'll share another time, once I know it's with the recipient. :o)  But I have got some exciting news to share with you all ....


I'm rejoining the Design Team at Incy Wincy Designs .... whoo hooooooooooooo :o)

My first "make" with the team will be next Monday, but why don't you drop by their blog and check out this week's challenge which is Flowers and Lace?

Hugs, Helen x

4 comments:

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x