As well as letting the DT loose in the store again to pick their favourite image to showcase, the lovely Lexi at Fairy Dust Crafts is sponsoring this time's challenge - you could win 5 digital images of your choice!
So without further ado, here is the card I've made for you today:
My card recipe is as follows:
- Base Card - made from Centura Pearl in Ivory which I cut, scored and folded into a 15cm square.
- Design Papers - are called Orange Paper and Stripes, and they are both from the kit "Boy Oh Boy" by Summer at Summertime Designs.
- Image - This little cutie who looks very smart in his school cap and tie is called Dino Child and it is by Lexi at Fairy Dust Crafts. I used my Spectrum Noir Pens in the following colours to bring this little chap to life:
- Dino - BT2, BT4 and I added the spots to Lexi's design using BT5
- Cap & Tie - TN4, EB5
- Outline - BG1
- Buttons and Sentiment - are all bottlecap images from the "Boy Oh Boy" kit by Summer at Summertime Designs. I glued 5 layers of each of the numbers and letters together to make mock buttons before mounting them on my card using sticky foam pads. I computer generated the sentiment, superimposing it onto the blank bottlecap that comes with the kit before fussy cutting it out.
Head on over to Lexi's Creations and see what Back to School and/or College creations my creative team-mates have made, and then come back and share your creation with us! You've got until Saturday 1st September 2012 to link your cards up.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges, with a little bit of help from the girls at Feline Playful
- Challenge #135 - Back to School at My Grafico Crafts
- Challenge #124 - Power of Three at Craft Your Passion Challenges (I've made "buttons" using 3 numbers and 3 letters)
- CMIT Featured Designer Challenge - Back to School at CMIT (Creating Memories in Time)
- Challenge #127 - Back to School at One Stitch at a Time
- Challenge #13 - Back to School at Platypus Creek Digitals
- Challenge #92 - Back to School at My Sheri Crafts
- Anything Goes 4 Kids at Send a Smile 4 Kids
- Challenge #109 - Back to School at Raise the Bar Challenge
- Challenge #20 - Back to School at Simply Create Too
- Challenge #230 - Back to School at Cute Card Thursday
Whatever you're doing this week, have fun!
Hugs, Helen x
Hugs, Helen x